AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Ergh. Natsume needs to get a grip. Last night, when I checked Gamestop.com, it said that they were shipping the game yesterday, 11/10. When I checked today, it said they were shipping the game today, 11/11. So I'm like "DKJFLKFJL:KFJDLKFSDJ," and started calling all the Gamestops and other video game stores in my area (a total of about Cool. From most of them, I got the same answer: "It's shipping today, will probably be ready tomorrow." And I'm like "..."

FINALLY, I called this one store, and the guy's like "Yeah, the shipment's in. It's here, but I have to go through like 18 boxes of games." (Call of Duty just came out yesterday, too.) So I'm like, "That's fine! If my mom comes by at like 5, will it be ready then?" And he said yeah.

SO, in summary, I'm getting my game this afternoon. xD

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Lucky! I live out in practically the middle of nowhere so if the nearest Gamestop does get some I won't get it until tomorrow. Tell me how it is k?!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Kya, I'm excited. ♥ I've been reading Fogu for a long time, and ohhh, it just looks like such a good game! The kids can actually go to a little "school" that's attached to the Mayor's house, there's all kinds of cute little events for your kids and the kids of other people.

OH MY GOD. Gill's daughter is adorable. SO CUTE. <3

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

I know! I saw the school and was like, "OMG, now my kids will actaully get an education from someone other then there daddy! Speaking of which... can I unroll Luke too?!" The outfit choices are amazing as well! ANNNNND you can dress your kids!

I'm gonna have an older girl and a younger boy and I'm gonna name them- girl: either Caralei or Kannon, and the boy I'm gonna name Asher cause thats an awesome name
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Candace and Julius's daughter, Angie.

Chase and Maya's daughter, Dakota.

Calvin and Phoebe's son, Heath.

Selena and Luke's daughter, Lucy.

Toby and Renee's son, Matt.

Owen and Kathy's son, Roy.

Jin and Anissa's son, Van.

Gill and Luna's daughter, Vivian.

Aren't they cute? I just love all of them. The programmers combined the parents' features perfectly. <3

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

ADORABLE! except... for... Lucy... Personal prejudice! Angie, Matt, Vivian, and Roy are my favorite! Van is a cutie too! And the others aren't that bad (except for Lucy).
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Angie, Vivian, Matt, and Van are my favorites. <3

Quote :
Besides your's and your spouse's, your children also have birthday celebrations. Go into your house after 6:00 pm to start the celebration. Unlike the adult birthdays, the kids want presents on their birthday. At the start of the birthday dinner you will be prompted to pick an item out of your rucksack for your birthday boy or girl.

If you do not give your child a present, shame on you! You will loose affection with your child (and spouse, for being such a party-pooper).

I loveloveLOVE that. It's such a cool little feature.

I think I'm going to let my spouse choose the gender of the first kid, and whatever gender I don't get the first time, I'll choose for my second kid. <3

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Thats cool! I know, thats an awesome feature. They make everything so much more "realistic" now! I love the camera feature. You can take pictures and send them over the internet on Wii!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm so excited. <3 This looks like such an awesome game, even better than ToT in some respects.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 pm

I think its better in a lot of respects. But I don't like that you have to get 7 hearts in order to get rival events... But I LOVE that you can take walks with your spouse and your kids can fish and mine (i think) with you. Thats mega awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Your kids can work for you, too. Mwahahaha...no child labor laws on Castanet. >8]

Oh! You can also dress your kids in different outfits, too. I like that.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:55 pm

*sigh* I really need this game... Its sending me into a spiral of depression... But I'll get it... eventually...

Anyway, who are you planning on marrying?! Gale, the wizard or the sexy Harvest God, or Luke- any of the three are making fangirls crazed with madness.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm

I printed off all 8 or 9 walkthroughs from fogu.com, and it looks pretty complicated and drawn-out (not a bad thing in the slightest) but the Harvest Lord looks like wayyyy too much work. xD I'll probably end up marrying a new guy this time, maybe Chase or Luke.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:01 pm

I'm not sure. I mean I don't like splitting up rivals. I mean isn't it a bit mean to take the bachelor/ette, and the rival lives alone for the rest of his or her life. Looking at everyone else have kids and living happily. So I might marry gale, but he sort of scared me. But My brother knows who he is going to marry, vivi the witch. He has a total witch fettish.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I know what you mean, Miharu. That's one of the reasons I married Owen in ToT...no crazed, heartbroken rivals to stand over my bed one night with an axe...O.o But every marriage candidate in this game (minus the Wizard, Witch, etc) has a rival, not like in ToT. Oh well. We're allowed to be selfish. :]

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Well at least you can get the girls to a higher lever than three hearts. I like to have some girlfriends to hang out with so I don't have to be surrounded by guys. But what really confuses me is what does your relationship with the rival have to do with his/her relationship? I mean it would make sence if they came infront of your house in the morning and asked if I could be their wingman, but for now it is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Ha, I've never really understood that, either. I kind of like it, though, because if you want to marry a guy and keep the rival at bay, all you have to do is ignore her. I also like that, if you want them to get married, it takes a little bit of effort. 8]

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 pm

I could just imagine what it would be like. the wingman cutscene. If I ever work for natsume, I'll make sure to suggest it, but have a no if they don't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Aww, I was looking at the random events, and I really like this one!

Quote :
The Injured Bird

If you walk down to the graveyard by Chelsta Church you might find a sick little bird. You and Fin take it to Jin, who says it just needs some rest and soon it will be healthy again.
The injured bird

Return to Harp Clinic the next day and talk to Jin. He shows you that the bird has fully recovered. Jin tells you the bird was at the graveyard because it was there visiting the grave of a girl that it was in love with. The girl was sick and eventually died, so the bird brings flowers to her grave.

You and Jin take the bird outside and let it fly away.

On your next Thursday, return to the graveyard and investigate Muri's gravestone. You'll find the little bird has returned. In return for your help the bird will give you a reward.

You can randomly get one of the following items: Raspberry, Perfect Cherry, Eggplant Seeds, Rice Seeds, Lavender Seeds, Mum Seeds, Buckwheat Seeds, Green Herb Seeds, Tomato Seeds, Corn Seeds, and Green Pepper Seeds.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 pm

aww that is so cute! i like how there are a lot more cutscenes. I heard something about seeing Tim's ghost in the graveyard. Also I'm glad that everything is music related not food related. I was always hungry playing TOT. Now I'll want to play music.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

I love the idea of ringing the bells instead of restoring rainbows. It's really a nice change from ToT, and I'm really looking forward to it. I like the fact that Finn, one of the sprites stays with you all the time.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Haha, I like music better. I'd totally want to live in a town called "Harmonica" instead of "Waffle". Did you know that supposedly Chase plays the flute and Calvin plays the guitar?
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

pft. Sorry, I was just thinking of what instruments everybody else plays. And if they would be in a band. I have a feeling that Luke would play the triangle.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Luke? Triangle? Nah! He'd totally play electric guitar! And owen would play drums.

I AM SOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE STUPID UPS TRUCK JUST STOPPED AT OUR HOUSE BUT DID THEY DELIVER ANIMAL PARADE? NO! Instead my bro got an Xbox game.... I AM SO MAD
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Just think of Luke playing the triangle, the electric triangle. He would be rockin out on that thing. Oh, I am getting inspiration for art.

And also, I AM GETTING THE GAME THIS AFTERNOON! SQUEE!

EDIT: scratch that, my dad is being lazy SO I WON'T GET IT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND! So he says BUT HE ALWAYS PROCRASTINATES THINGS! Knowing how things are going now, he is going to use MY money to buy it, wrap it up and give it to me on christmas! GRAHHHH!

Last edited by Miharu_Nakashima on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   

Back to top Go down

Animal March Update!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next