Share | 

I don't know what anime to watch next D8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 pm

I finsihed princess tutu on friday. Such a sad ending! D8 i wish there was a sequel (Fakir and ahiru forever! T.T) anyways i don't know which anime to watch next so can you help?

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 am

oh I just finished princess tutu about a week ago! what I reccomend is Full moon, it has some sad parts, but it is funny and it is very heartwarming

Here is the plot(from wikipedia):
12-year-old Mitsuki Koyama is a talented singer who dreams of becoming a pop idol, but she is afflicted with sarcoma, which is curable only through a surgery that could cost her vocal cords and her ability to sing. The tumor in her throat also affects her ability to breathe well and sing loudly. On top of that, her grandmother hates music, and is completely opposed to Mitsuki's wish to audition. Her dreams seem impossible to achieve, until one day she is visited by two shinigami whom only she can see. Without knowing Mitsuki can see and hear them, they discuss how she only has one year left to live.

Realizing she cannot wait any longer to fulfill her dream, she runs away from her house and the shinigami to try to audition for a singing competition. However, the shinigami catch her before she is able to audition. Mitsuki moves one of the shinigami, Takuto, to make a deal with her—if she goes quietly when her one year is up, he will help her become a singer so that she may leave the world without any regrets. He gives her the ability to transform into a healthy 16-year-old self who is not encumbered by a throat tumor. Though there is much competition, she is able to win over the judges with her enthusiasm for singing and her excellent voice. To conceal her true identity, she chooses the stage name Fullmoon.

Mitsuki decided to become a singer two years before the shinigami's arrival, when she was 10 years old. She made a promise with Eichi Sakurai, then a 16-year-old boy she met in her orphanage, that the next time they met, they would both be closer to their dreams. Eichi wanted to become an astronomer and Mitsuki wanted to become a singer. Shortly after, Eichi was adopted and emigrated to America before Mitsuki could express her feelings for him. Mitsuki hopes that by becoming a famous idol, Eichi will be able to hear her sing and realize her feelings for him.

Shortly after her first audition to become a singer, the plot of the manga and anime of this series separate. The two stories share common themes, but events develop differently as the series advances. In addition, several of the characters in the anime have different histories and personalities from their manga counterparts.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 am

(I still wish there was a sequel to princess tutu T.T) Anyways, I watched that before but I quit watching it on the 5th episode xD. Maybe, I'll watch it again.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 pm

How about Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch? They have two seasons! I like it... (I'm watching it now! Very Happy)
Here's the summary from wikipedia:

Quote :
Lucia, Mermaid Princess of the North Pacific Ocean, sets out to land to find the boy she saved from a shipwreck seven years before the beginning of the story, to whom she had entrusted with her pink pearl. She eventually finds the boy: a surfer named Kaito Dōmoto. But as the human form Lucia assumed, named Lucia Nanami, bears very little resemblance to her mermaid form, Kaito cannot recognize her. She cannot tell Kaito who she really is; otherwise, according to mermaid folklore, she would turn into foam. She tries to convince Kaito into figuring out who she really is (since the legend does not say anything about the other person discovering a mermaid's true identity by himself).

At the same time, Lucia has been told that a group of water creatures or suiyō (水妖) have invaded the marine world and she must gather the six other Mermaid Princesses and their pearls to bring back the legendary goddess, Aqua Regina, to stop them. To fulfill this, she joins forces with Hanon and Rina, Mermaid Princesses who came up to dry land, use their pearls, turn into singing idols, and use their voices as an offensive power.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:16 am

Ouran High School Host Club. I watched every episode in the time span of four days (on youtube)! The ending ticked me a little but i still loved every minute of it! Summary:

Haruhi goes to a smart school for rich kids, shes poor but gets in because of her good grades. She meets a Host Club (host club= cutest guys in the school with to much time on their hands entertain girls with way to much time on their hands) and breaks a vase. Shes poor and cant pay for its repare. Kyoya (business dude) says she has to repay her debt by working for them.

Little do they know that Haruhi is actually a girl. She got gum caught in her hair and had to snip it all off and she has a flat chest. (dont look at me, the twins say it on the series!) Tamaki, the over-emtional owner of the club, secretly gets a crush on her. As well as the twins. Characters: Tamaki, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, Hunny, Kyoya
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I don't know which anime to watch next D8   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Momoko wrote:
How about Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch? They have two seasons! I like it... (I'm watching it now! Very Happy)
Here's the summary from wikipedia:

Quote :
Lucia, Mermaid Princess of the North Pacific Ocean, sets out to land to find the boy she saved from a shipwreck seven years before the beginning of the story, to whom she had entrusted with her pink pearl. She eventually finds the boy: a surfer named Kaito Dōmoto. But as the human form Lucia assumed, named Lucia Nanami, bears very little resemblance to her mermaid form, Kaito cannot recognize her. She cannot tell Kaito who she really is; otherwise, according to mermaid folklore, she would turn into foam. She tries to convince Kaito into figuring out who she really is (since the legend does not say anything about the other person discovering a mermaid's true identity by himself).

At the same time, Lucia has been told that a group of water creatures or suiyō (水妖) have invaded the marine world and she must gather the six other Mermaid Princesses and their pearls to bring back the legendary goddess, Aqua Regina, to stop them. To fulfill this, she joins forces with Hanon and Rina, Mermaid Princesses who came up to dry land, use their pearls, turn into singing idols, and use their voices as an offensive power.

I finished that anime. sorry xD

Quote :
Ouran High School Host Club. I watched every episode in the time span of four days (on youtube)! The ending ticked me a little but i still loved every minute of it! Summary:

Haruhi goes to a smart school for rich kids, shes poor but gets in because of her good grades. She meets a Host Club (host club= cutest guys in the school with to much time on their hands entertain girls with way to much time on their hands) and breaks a vase. Shes poor and cant pay for its repare. Kyoya (business dude) says she has to repay her debt by working for them.

Little do they know that Haruhi is actually a girl. She got gum caught in her hair and had to snip it all off and she has a flat chest. (dont look at me, the twins say it on the series!) Tamaki, the over-emtional owner of the club, secretly gets a crush on her. As well as the twins. Characters: Tamaki, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, Hunny, Kyoya
I knew someone was going to suggest that . Oh what the heck I'll watch it xD

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what anime to watch next D8   

Back to top Go down

I don't know what anime to watch next D8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1