AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 am

I noticed that its almost impossible to escape the world of Harvest Moon- anywhere you go you can't get it out of your mind. Example:

While I was vacationing in Florida I saw:
a sushi restaurant called Nami
a tea shop called Carl's
a fisherman named Ray (he rented us a fishing boat)

My favorite numbers are 8 and 15. Ironically, Luke's birthday is on the 8th and our anniversary is on the 15th. 8 plus 15 is 23 and thats my characters birthday... WEIRD.

So tell me your weird occurences, if you have any!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 pm

I have a friend who looks exactly like Keira from HMDS, and she hardly ever talks. She prefers writing. And sleeping.

The chef at one of my favorite resteraunts is blonde, French, and named Pierre. My friend (who works there) told me that he always wears purple.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Whoa, thats REALLY freaky! Haha, thats a silent Suspect moment! This isn't that weird but my grandma lives on in a neighboorhood where the street names are Ray and Shea. Oh and I have a bunch of kids in my class with HM names: Mark, Joe, Luke. (to bad Luke isn't that nice or attractive Neutral )

Oh, I have an Uncle Gill and a cousin Claire too!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:41 am

well,i can't recall many..but what i know...that one of my tshirts is colored Gray..
i have tshirts,things colored Blue..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Haha, me too! Oh, my friends and I were filming a video for our school talent show and we got to put up a green screen and 'ride' on motorcycles! I wore a FLAME bandana! Just like meh Lukie! Haha, that wasnt irony cause I chose to wear that one... Oh well- it still counts!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 am

my other friends has mary and Ann in their names..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

Thats cool! Hmmm, today I became a carpenter.... Yes, yes- I got to saw doors for our house! I have a picture of me holding my saw. It was fun and I felt all powerful! Just like what Luke and the other carpenters from HM say! Oh, and I cut my hair like Akari yesterday!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

my classmates haircuts look like the same in other HM characters..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 am

Kewl! My friend reminds me of a combination of Candace and Celia! Hmm... what else? Oh yeah- today I was the only one in my class who knew what color topaz was (kinda sad right?) but I knew it cus people describe Luke's eyes as, "topaz cat-like eyes"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 am

I have a friend like Sabrina[IOH], she wears glasses and has black hair, and her personality is like her.
I also have friends like Flora, Lumina, Luna, Candace, Rick, and Elliot.

I have Hikari's[EAM] haristyle. My sister is like Eliza. And something that is really coincidental, my favorite sushi reastraunt is Called Chihaya's Sushi restaurant. And a waitress there, her name is Nami and actually looks a lot like Nami.[HMDS] ( It is three hours away, but with Harvest-moon like waitresses and great sushi half off on sundays, It's worth it)
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 am

haha thats really weird! I bet a lot of Chihaya fans would take the drive just to eat there crazy fangirls *coughcough* Naw, I kid- I am one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences   

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon Irony and Daily Occurences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1