AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards :

PostSubject: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm

So, I just went onto that fogu site and randomly clicked #8, and I saw that it was a new HM game called Sunshine Islands! I think it's similar to IOH. I went on google and did some 'research' and found out that's it out in Japan, but not in the USA....yet.
Here's the site:

http://fogu.com/hm8/

Here's some screenshots:

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/harvestmoonkirakira/news.html?sid=6211682&mode=previews

So, what do you guys think of it? Are you excited to play it? XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I think I'll be getting Animal March before Sunshine Island, but it looks like a fun game. It doesn't look all that different from IOH, even with the minor changes. :3

Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Huh, I've never heard of animal march XD
Gosh, I am so behind Dx
I also heard this thing called "Harvest Moon: frantic farm" somewhere. I'll have to look that up, too XD
And yep, it's pretty much the same. Same characters, same heart events, etc. XD
But it looks a bit easier than IOH cheers
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 am

sounds fun!!

let me try and see it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm

I was planning on getting it for christmas, but then my DS broke yesterday...
I was going to marry will! (has a fettish for prince-like characters)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 am

Will..huh?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am

Its supposed to come out soon so you may want to save up for it. You can also ask someone at any game store.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Its supposed to come out soon so you may want to save up for it. You can also ask someone at any game store.

Surprised really?
I'll probably force ask my friend to buy it so I can play her game on the ds first. Then, if I like it, I'll buy it myself. =D

Last edited by foxtail616 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANOTHER misspelling :c)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 pm

foxtail616 wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:

Surprised really?
I'll probably force ask my friend to buy it so I can play her game on the ds first. Then, if I like it, I'll buy it myself. =D
... I'd say it is because I have Island of Happiness and its supposed to be very alike...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 am

i want to get the game..
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm

I did not play Island of Happiness due to the horrible controls and it's mainly because my DS touchscreen is slightly busted. XD

So quoting that article...

Quote :
Perhaps most importantly, Natsume has listened to the touch-screen-based complaints of the last DS game and enabled the main character to be controlled with the control pad as well, though touch-screen controls remain for those who prefer them.

I'm VERY glad they are letting us use the control pad! Now I will play it! Thanks, Fox, for the news.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 am

I'm happy you can use control pads too! I was sort of stupid and skipped the walking tutorial so I spent like 5 minutes using the control pad trying to figure it out in IOH!(Thank god I was in my house!)
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 am

I saw this- and maybe I'm wrong but isn't Gwen from Magical Melody in it? I saw someone that looked like her. Will= adorable!!!! I love the prince like characters too- err, for the most part. I'm not really a Chase fan *ducks in cover from angry fangirls* I might marry Mark in IOH but my best guy friend is named Mark so.... kinda awkward....

I am getting Animal Parade first though (my parents have had it with my Harvest Moon obsession so they dont want to get me anymore games!) lol

Last edited by stephxluke on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something... again.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O   

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands!~ =O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1