clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: THIS MEANS WAR!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 am

While practicing the recital..(which is coming soon)we are just plain practicing when suddenly 3 kids are watching us..they began to insult us,,that push us to break their insults by laughing sarcastically.the kids first just annoyed us by putting grasses in our hairs,feet..then one of my classmates fight back and get annoyed..she shouted them..the kids got angry and throw us the rest of the grasses..next it got worse..the kids held in their hands pieces of crushed hollow blocks and throw us..it hit my classmate bad..we run away fast..

we rested for minutes and decided to go back..my friend got first their..and the kids attacked him this time with scissors in hand..

we decided to migrate to another place..this time when they arrived we show em who's boss..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: THIS MEANS WAR!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

If it's getting violent, don't fight back. Using scissors against someone is using a weapon, and if someone gets hurt, they could be in really big trouble, and not just at school, but with law enforcement. DO NOT FIGHT BACK. You could get in just as much trouble, even though it's technically self-defense.

Tell your drama teacher, or whoever's coordinating the play. She (or he) can help you, and might take the instigators out of the play.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: THIS MEANS WAR!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm

I have to agree with ES. Don't fight back physically. Be sly and tell a teacher or your parents. It will end better for all of your classmates and you. (Plus there is a chance the kids will be expelled.)

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: THIS MEANS WAR!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
I have to agree with ES. Don't fight back physically. Be sly and tell a teacher or your parents. It will end better for all of your classmates and you. (Plus there is a chance the kids will be expelled.)

umm..you're right but we are cool off that situation..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS MEANS WAR!   

Back to top Go down

THIS MEANS WAR!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1