AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: A girl of pastel colors   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm

The wind was blowing gentle as a girl made her way to mineral town. Her light blue dress had ripples sent down it as the wind hit it repeatedly. She was happy that the long trip to this place was over, even though her home wasn't ready for her she still was happy that she had finally worked up the guts to come here on her own. Her suitcase was still kind of heavy for her as she dragged it along. She tried to pack lightly, but she ended up throwing all of her stuff into the suitcase making it a little heavy for her.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

I haven't been to mineral town in awhile so I guess i should just explore around.. That thought zipped through Genna's mind. She kept on walking andsoon she got a bit bored. There was nothing exciting going on in mineral town right now. Soon she automatically stopped. She saw a girl exploring around with a suitcase that looked quite heavy. "Hey! Do you need any help?" Genna shouted out.

(GTG I need to go to a museum.)

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Chris is walking through the town by himself, on his way to see Ellen, he stops as he sees a girl in a blue dress. He runs over to her and Genna. "Hi Genna, hi......." he says, stuttering as he didn't know this other girls name. "I haven't seen you around here before," he says in his childish voice. "I'm Chris," he says. The girl seemed lost, but that maybe just to Chris, he couldn't be quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 pm

The girl smiled gently and giggled a bit. She calmed herself down, "I'm Dylan Kristi. I'm moving here, but my house isn't ready yet, so I'll be staying at the inn." The two people she met seemed nice and one even offered to help carry her suitcase. "I can get my suitcase, I'm not that far from the inn according to this map," she pulls out a map and studies it for a second trying to figure out where she is. "This is Mineral Town correct? If it is I only have to follow this road, because the inn is on it. Thank you for offering to help me, but I can get it."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Genna smiled, This girl looked really nice. "I'm Genna, and yes this is Mineral town." Genna said smiling. She alsogirly but Genna doubted it. But it was fall and sort of getting cold because winter was coming soon. She kept her mouth shut not asking about the clothing. "So how do you liek it here so far" Genna blurted out. There was nothing much else to say.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 am

Dylan pondered the question. It was hard for her to awnser because she hadn't really been here that long. The place did seem like a pretty nice place to live to her so far. It was kind of chilly to her likings, but that is because it is fall, so naturally the weather would be could. "I guess it's okay so far," she said. "I'm not really shure because I haven't been here that long yet."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl of pastel colors   

Back to top Go down

A girl of pastel colors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1