clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 am

last august 1 2009...our ex-president Cory Aquino died..the one who introduce to people the name People Power..she was the first president of the Philippines..and the whole Asia..she was considered "mother of democracy"
and her death was "holy death" as many say..we love her for bringing peace for the country we live on..

that why we don't have classes today..
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:46 pm

T~T I'm so sorry.

Last edited by Wess on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The :o had a smiley face -_-)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 am

she was the one who first started people power which is known all over the world..
Back to top Go down
sweetness

Female Number of posts : 24
Roleplay Name : Seraphim or Delphini

PostSubject: Re: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 am

she's in heaven now she done gr8 for others but im sorry... every one goes to heaven when they die and everyone deserves to no matter what they have done im sure you know that a better world full of life its not like one day its for ever as ur holy spirit becomin a angel watching down fron heaven still helping to make goodness and order! (sorry im saying to much i do that when its ab out sad things i need to put on some possitives) there will be peace in the world if we believe and pationtly pray for it and listen to ur angel to do the right thing and if u dont just say sorry and try again for a better life for everyone living or not! hope this makes u feel better
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 am

sweetness wrote:
she's in heaven now she done gr8 for others but im sorry... every one goes to heaven when they die and everyone deserves to no matter what they have done im sure you know that a better world full of life its not like one day its for ever as ur holy spirit becomin a angel watching down fron heaven still helping to make goodness and order! (sorry im saying to much i do that when its ab out sad things i need to put on some possitives) there will be peace in the world if we believe and pationtly pray for it and listen to ur angel to do the right thing and if u dont just say sorry and try again for a better life for everyone living or not! hope this makes u feel better

that was inspirational..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATE FUNERAL..T_T   

Back to top Go down

STATE FUNERAL..T_T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1