AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: camping inside jokes   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

these are inside jokes from camp XD the last one isn;t really an inside joke, but it was something funny that happend! the names of the girls in drama camp, and that ar elike family to me now are 'ashley, dana, sarah, shylah, erin and Gabi.' (gabi the counseler, but she was awsome!)

creeper frog- ok, so everyone except me and erin were on a midnight high (gabi was with abset or asleep) and they were giggling and talking, and sometimes scremaing. erin and i wer ejust like 'shut up!" anyway, shylah has brought this frog along with her, and erin and i found out the next day that shylah had kept creeping the frog up ashley's bed and scaring her. thus, he become known as creeper frog.
kung fu snoopy- our dean, mary-kay, frought along a snoopy plushie with her. he become our mascot.
tom- for one of our skits, ashley swoons over this guy named tom. and on the night we preformed for the other camps, we made tom out of two pillows for a torso, a soft ball for a head, and noodles for arms and legs. and tom's head kept falling off XD
'dana, leave the highlighter stuff at home'- ok, so, when we got this one skit, dana was the main character, and me, sarah, and ashley's character invited her to a party and we all saw the bible and was like 'leave the bible at home' so the first time we got it, dana was using the highlighter as the bible, thus, we all say 'leave the highlighter at home, dana."
creeper glance-my bloody handf! * in british accent*-
salt n' pepper- ashley pured salt and pepper on almost everything! we'd tease her and go 'do you like that with your salt and pepper' XD we even hid it from her one time.
'cows drink milk'- asley is about just as blonde as me. when i saw ashley, it was like looking at me. and we were all teasing her and i'm like 'ashley, say 'silk' five times fast' so she did. and then i'm like 'what do cows drink?" and she's like "cows drink grass."
epic fail!- dana said that alot. 'epic fail' XD or even just 'fail' when something went wrong.
BUDDY!- ashley is a single child, so she wanted to make friends with all theese small children. and them being..small children, mauled her throughtout the week and screamed "BUDDY!" when they saw her. (and of course, we were laughing when she got tierd of it. saying things like 'told you so')
'just throwin' that out there'- that's what gabi said alot. it was liek her catch phrase.
drama, padrama, lama- we'd marh down the breakfast in the morning singing some srt of chant. the first one, we sang in a bristsh accent and it was just drama camp. then, there was a day when we wore our pajamas already. thus, padrama camp. i'm not sure how they got the idea of lama camp. maybe just cuz it rymed.
hard-core nucem- there was this came called nucem ball. and we'd say stuff like 'ya, we played hard-core nucem'
ashley pose (formally known as 'the tom pose')- when we'd practice for that one skit, ashley would spaz all over her seat next to tom when she'd say her lines. it was harlaious. and one of the things she did was wail her leg up in the air. thus, the pose was born XD
ashley eats small children- ok, so we were in the dinning hall, and we were teasing the small children about thier hight (not in a mean way) and then mary-kay (i think it was her) said 'we tease small children' but what dana and i heard was 'we eat small children' and then mary-kay (i think) said 'who eats small children?" and dana pointed at ashley's seat and said 'ashley does' XD (ashley was getting food at the time) so all week, we teased hert about eating small children.
rabit on drugs- ok, so on our last night, we went on a hayride, and they guy who owns the camp (his name is nate, he's so funny and awsome) was driving. it was nighttime and his headlights were on the tractor, while we rode in the hey thing and chatted. we ran into at least three or fourth bunnies while on the ride. and one of the bunnies, just wouldn't run into the grass! it just kept bolting up the rode and stopping, bolting up the rode and stopping. we were all like 'what the heck?" and nate turned to us and said 'that why you don't do drugs" XD it was halarious!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: camping inside jokes   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 am

i don't quite the others but lol XD
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: camping inside jokes   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm picking up on the 'British accent' thing. I am British, and if people think that we all sound posh then...it's the WRONG answer!!! I'm not trying to act all angry, I'm just pointing out a fact here. XD I sound the furthest away from posh you can get.
Anyways-XDXD cows drink grass? I might bring that up if I have the crazy science teacher this year...>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: camping inside jokes   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 am

i just love jokes..takes my worries away..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camping inside jokes   

Back to top Go down

camping inside jokes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1