AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Sana comes back from somewhere faaar. And spots so many changes even though it has been only a day. Lol Aiyo i hope you'll be okay with those braces
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

@__@ Its like torture right now lol I can't even eat, and I swallow o.o my food;
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm

I have braces. But I'm lucky, 'cause I'm having them off soon. I agree with a lot of the complaints-braces do, indeed SUCK! *calms* hahaha-I can't understand what my orthodontist says. When I'm there with my mom and he talk to her, she just agrees with what he says. XD...oh, I gotta go back 2moz...T^T
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Flossing is a pain, too. I went to the dentist a few weeks ago and they completely flossed my entire mouth really well; I was there for over an hour. It takes forever to use the little floss-threader, and it's difficult, too. ((Floss threader =
Spoiler:

You put the floss through the loop at the top, and then stick the pointy bottom between your teeth, pull it through, remove the threader, and then floss with the...um...floss. XD It's really complicated.))

What really made flossing easier for me was a Waterpik flosser. http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health-products/power-flosser/FLW-110/
It's basically a little piece of plastic that goes in between your teeth, and it vibrates. It sounds weird, but it works really well for me. Plus, it's not that expensive...about $15.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

I hated going to the dentist due to the salt water sprays. It hurt my lips. O.O

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Braces. Memories.

My orthodontist had a beer belly or something so every time I went to get things done, my head feels the watery belly and it feels so comfy. Very Happy

I get different colors every time I go see him. (Pink, purple, blue, etc for free!)

I get lucky, he doesn't scold me. He just sees if "it needs a lot of cleaning or not" and just does his thing while he watches TV! Very Happy

I can see why you guys thinking it's nerdy but...my friends and some classmates were either jealous or uses it for bonding speech when I got them actually, the opposite effect from being made fun of. They were saying "nooo I want beautiful teeth too! D=! HEY you got new colors!"

XD I was lucky. Smile In a way, braces were "cool" and people had enough of a mind to know they aren't nerdy from where I lived.

And the pain humans go through for "nicer and manageable teeth."

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Salt water spray?! o.O I don't remember, I all remember is that they put ALOT of stuff in my mouth ;__;!!!

Quote :
My orthodontist had a beer belly or something so every time I went to get things done, my head feels the watery belly and it feels so comfy. Very Happy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I have a lavender color. Next time Hmm not sure what to get So many flippin colors it gave me a headache o.o;;

D: Aww Venny, you had the lucky side of braces
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah, the only problem is, I got mine on when everyone else was getting them off. xDD My teeth really weren't horribly, terribly bad to start with. I had a crooked permanent tooth, because the baby tooth fell out too early, and my jaw needed to be slightly realligned. But other than that, they were pretty straight. I'm jealous of my brother; our dentist told him he had a "perfect" bite, and it looked like he had already had braces, even though he didn't. *grumbles*

Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 pm

I had 1 little bit crooked buck tooth. OH MY GAWDDD D8< There was this lady at church when I was little and it was wiggling only a LITTLE bit, she FRIGGIN YANKED IT OUT!!!! D8 *One of my buck tooth btw*

and then later o.o the other buck tooth fell out...

-_-;; Yea imagine losing BOTH buck teeth at the same time.

Aww, your brother is lucky <.<!!!

Mines too, my jaw needed to be a bit aligned.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am

Ooooh, goodie, my orthodontist has given me elastic bands! And even better, arty gets to wear them all the time! Even better x2, arty gets to wear them on her 14th birthday, when she hoped braces would be a distant memory! And arty's next appointment is 9 days after she is 14, at 7:45 in the morning! What a great way to ruin my new term!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 am

i just hate having braces..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 pm

My best friend during the period I had braces was Advil. I loved it and it made me feel better.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

My mom doesn't really let me take a lot of pain relievers. She thinks they're gonna ruin my liver, so I can only take one if I'm writhing in pain. Which happens more often than I'd like to admit. D8

Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

I have braces too, I always get different colors. This time..... FIRE RED AND ICE BLUE! Very Happy My orthodontist told me not to floss with it, to get a water pick. Still haven't done that yet. LAZY LAZY Wess. >.> He gave me a small tooth bursh to get under my braces though. And it's so hard getting down there. And ever time I go he tightens them more, then they fall out because they don't get any oxygen. AND WHEN THEY DO GET OXYGEN IT HURTS! And Aiyo, I would have sympathy, but I don't eat red meat Razz
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
My mom doesn't really let me take a lot of pain relievers. She thinks they're gonna ruin my liver, so I can only take one if I'm writhing in pain. Which happens more often than I'd like to admit. D8

That's unusual. It's not like it's morphine or codine. Now that's some powerfull liver ruining stuff. I helps with pain a lot though apparently.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm getting braces next year.*Freaks out*
My mom got braces(I got her horrible crowed mouth -.-)and now their off and she shows her perfect teeth off....... So when she asked me if i wanted braces i told her," HECK YA-NO WAY YOUR GOING TO SHOW YOUR TEETH OFF." Now by what everyone is saying about how they hurt-and i dont take pain well-i'm really mad at myself. I hope for the best,Aiyo!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

The thing with braces is that, once you're used to them, you barely notice they're there. For the first few days, your mouth is sore, but then it goes away. That's pretty much the pattern:

Get them on => Pain => Get used to it.
Get your wires tightened => Pain => Get used to it.
Rubber bands => Pain => Get used to it.

It only takes a few days to get accustomed to the feeling of whatever's new in your mouth, whether it's expanders or the actual braces or rubber bands.

Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm

The most it'll take is three days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Lavendar's a pretty color... Very Happy

but braces? you poor thing!!! carly make it better!!! *uses magical power* it will go away faster!!! yay!!!
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 pm

I know how you feel, I got braces about a week ago, and it sucks...Just stay happy and optimistic and everything will be okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got.... braces...   

Back to top Go down

I got.... braces...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2