NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 pm

I think i just ruined my friendship with the person who has been my best friend for *counts on fingers* about 7 years of my 11 year life!

On my other site howy cowy i kinda had a go at her at i think i took it WAY too far and now we're never going to see each other again because we just left primery school and we're not going to the same school.

please help me...
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Times like these happens. i ataully had the same problem and you know what they decided to not be my friends anymore but I'm okay with it! I know this is hard for you but we all have to deal with this.

Maybe PM her or E-mail her and if you know her phone number, call her or write a letter. there's lot of options or meet up like a play date or something or go to the movies. Razz

But i lost 3 of my friends on the same day and It was hard for me but i got over it. But they still talk to me a bit. 8D

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 pm

maybe your right...thanks genna
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:06 pm

The only thing you really can do is talk to her and apologize. People say dumb things sometimes. If she's really your best friend, she'll forgive you. 7 years is a lot to give up over one argument. I fight with my best friend (she's been my bestie since we were in 1st grade, 8 or 9 years ago) a lot, too, but we're like sisters, so it's really normal for us.

Fights happen. Apologize, and be sincere about it.

Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:49 am

you should say sorry..

aww..i feel for ya..i have experienced that..but our anger heals fast it's like nothing happened..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!   

Back to top Go down

HELP ME PLEASE! I THINK I JUST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1