NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Skye Or Kai?
1.)Skye
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
---------------------------------
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
2.)Kai
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Moon5

Female Number of posts : 3
Roleplay Name : Daylight Moon

PostSubject: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 am

Would you Marry/Best Friend(Best Friend Event in Japanese Version Only*moans*Find more info at http://www.fogu.com/hm6/forgirl_bestfriend.php)Okay,Back to the pointXD....Would you marry/Best Friend The Harvest Goddess Very Happy Or The Witch Princess? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://Harvestmoonlove.yolasite.com
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 am

Harvest Goddess..ta-da!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

Witch Princess, cause being evil is so much fun. xD (not really, but I'd still pick her.)

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Harvest Goddess. Very Happy Or Witch Princess..... Twisted Evil *creates two accounts and marries them both* Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

XD Hmm...neither if I'm honest. But if I had to choose, I'd pick the Harvest Goddess 'cause the game would last longer and she's on the good side Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm

The Witch Princess, because, well, the Harvest Goddess is really annoying. XD

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Yah, but the Princess rides a broom, which is creepy o.O Does she ever get off it?
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am

Goddess, because she's supposed to be a goody-two-shoes so I don't have to worry about "bad things" happening to me. Wink

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 am

the goddess..because she appears tada!!!
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

um goddess. Becuase she protects us even though she's annoying when she says TA DA!

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 am

35bell wrote:
um goddess. Becuase she protects us even though she's annoying when she says TA DA!

yep..witch is kinda naughty..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

That's what I like about her. xD
The Witch Princess is always up to something and is fun too. Plus when something goes wrong she fixes it.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
That's what I like about her. xD
The Witch Princess is always up to something and is fun too. Plus when something goes wrong she fixes it.

like in the introduction of hm ds?
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I don't know?? Well I guess the Harvest Godess I think she is cute! *Think* Wait The witch princess *Think* Ok for definate the harvest goddess! Laughing
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:32 am

i don't get the poll options..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

In the poll- I voted for Kai *ducks in cover from Skye fans*

Witch Princess all the way!!!! She's evil- like me Twisted Evil (not really *twiddles thumbs* Okay well, sometimes...) Plus, the whole "TADA" thing is REALLY annoying! I couldn't live with her like that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   

Back to top Go down

(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1