AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Vampire Knight   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Being a naturalist I often do not like Manga's with magic and fantasy stuff that much. Then one of my friends showed me Vampire Knight. I fell in love with it. It is for older teens and made me have diffulties sleeping last night. It made me love it anymore. It isn't like Twilight, but I think it is a whole ton better.

It is weird at first. The first lines got me hooked. I love everything about this book so far.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

I know isn't it Awesome....I love it-Its very good. And i agree with you, its different from twlight..I agree with you it is a Ton better
But yea, VK is like awesome. I prefer the Manga over the Anime personaly but that just me lol
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 am

The original Mangas are often better than the animes based off the Mangas. The same thing goes for books and movies too. I haven't see a movie that was based off a book that has been good.

What chapter are you on?

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm happily on Chapter 51.....(I dont know what chapter you on so i cant spoil anything *Winks*) I hope theres a season 3 tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 am

I'm only on chapter 43. I'm going to catch up to you soon, so you better start reading if you want to stay ahead of moi.

Yuuki's life is messed up a lot. It's just messed up.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 am

I agree, her life is messed up
But she does have beautiful guys after her so............I would be Love to be her shoes
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 am

well i love vampires
i love anime and manga
so tell me a little about it please cause it sounds intresting. =]
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm

A Shojo about vampire and love (typical for shojos lol).

Quoting from Wikipedia (and not quoting any more to ruin the story)

Quote :
Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross, who is an ex-vampire hunter that now wishes for vampires and humans to live alongside peacefully. She has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Zero himself is now manifesting vampire traits, having been turned into vampire after he was bitten by a pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 am

Teehee...Zero....Teehee..*blushes* Gah, I can't help but to like him!!!!Tho i feel so bad for Zero, he being the thing he hates(GAh i can't live knowing i'm a spider XD) and just losing his family....its so sad. Tho Yuki did have a pretty messed up life i have to feel that Zero had a harder one.....*ME HATES SHIZUKA*
But yep,Still pretty much a awesome Manga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1