Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

I watch this show with my mom sometimes. ^^

For those of you non-Americans (and Americans who don't give a doggy poo about reality TV--good for you, btw---), Jon and Kate are parents of two sets of multiples, a pair of twins (I think they're ten; names Mady and Cara), and a set of run (6 kids from one pregnancy; names Leah, Alexis, Hannah, Joel, Aaden, and Collin). Kate got pregnant through artificial insemination both times, which is often credited for the multiple births.

It's in its fourth season right now, and the mom is so mean to her husband, Jon. She yells at him for the stupidest things--like forgetting to use a coupon for something in a store. Kate is also obsessed with the fame that came from her TV show (it's pretty popular, because not only are run pretty rare--there's only a few sets in America--but the kids are ADORABLE). She wrote two books, wants to start a clothing line, got plastic surgery...But Jon HATED doing the show. He got along better with the kids than Kate did but, honestly, the show stopped being about the kids a long time ago.

Basically, all the show was before now was Jon and Kate throwing their money around. They make $50,000-$75,000 per episode, with at least 30 episodes in each season. At first, it was a cute little show about a family with multiples. But now, they have a multi-million dollar estate, 2 purebred dogs, and a bunch of other stuff (solar panels for energy on their house).

Well, a few months ago, the paparrazi caught Jon out with another woman at 2 or 3 in the morning. Which started this whole media circus about Jon and Kate's failing marriage, and blahblahblah. Everything on the show was really tense, and finally they're just like "We're seperating."

So yesterday, they filed for divorce, but they're still contracted for at least 39 more episodes in this season, no matter what happens.

It's sad but... honestly...It's none of America's business. I feel bad for them, really, because their personal business is being displayed all over TV, tabloids, etc.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 pm

ya, i heard about that. just goes to show what fame does to you.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:39 pm

I do watch this series but it's always reruns when I see it. Wow, they're seperating? The media should just keep their noses to themselves over the Jon seeing another woman at 2-3 in the morning. It's his choice, he's an adult, it's just none of their business to reveal their lives like that. Hearing this, it's really too bad. Everyone has flaws! Sometimes the Media takes advantage of it and it's like people/stars have to be perfect or very secretive for no scandals to even happen.

Poor kids.

I guess I should keep up with this as well, and hope they are well.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

i half agree with what you just said. i 100% agree the media should just keep their noses out of it. but even if it is his choice to go with another woman, it's still pretty stupid. there was a news clip on yahoo. the shaow is on a hitais.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Well I have seen a couple episodes or two and I can understand why Jon would want to see another person. In one of the ending shows of the season he said he didn't want to sign another contract because he hated everyone knowing who he was. I think that they should have disscussed this more, for that is one of the reasons I think they are breaking up. Imagine getting filmed for everything you do in a day. I'd go crazy myself.

Hopefully everything will turn out good for the both of them and their kids. I'd hate to see all eight little faces sad. It would be a shame.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:48 pm

i know. poor children
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

yesterday i was whatching it because it is like my FAVORITE show ever but on another channel it said that the kids will get seperated maybe and that there will be like two different cameras and they will be swiching from time to time seeing what jon is doing and what kate is doing i feel soooooo bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 am

That's nuts. They are seriously going to film them seperately? As much as I myself want to know and watch them because they are just fun to watch, it'll be better for them to not be filmed. Ah, the media and entertainment business...how I despise them so sometimes. Some of my favorite artists go nuts because of it and I hated to see them get bashed on things they didn't even do. Music videos especially, when it's usually director who directs everything, and it's mostly not the idea from the singers themselves.

Other than that, I hope they are well, poor kids and even poor parents. I wish to strangle the media who writes terrible things about them, but alas I cannot.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 am

I heard about this. its pretty bad for the kids I feel bad for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

On Monday's episode ((which was already filmed)) they announced that they were seperating, and after the show was over, they added a little text thing saying "On Monday, June 22 2009, legal proceedings took place in Pennsylvania to dissolve the marriage of Jon and Kate Gosselin."

I guess both Kate and Jon have seperate homes or apartments or something, and they each have a few days a week to go to the house they bought on the show. I don't think they're moving the kids from that house; the parents are taking turns going there, instead of the kids being shuttled back and forth. Which, in a way, is good, but bad, too.

I've ALWAYS liked Jon better than Kate. I don't like Kate because she's just MEAN. She treats Jon so badly, and she yells at her kids, too.

I wanna kidnap the kids. :3 Just to get them out of there...I mean, cameras are following them around even MORE now.

...plus, the kids are just so darn cute.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   

Back to top Go down

Jon and Kate Plus 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1