Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Arden blushed, and, with just a moment's hesitation, made a rather bold move. "Ian," she called after him, walking down off of the stoop. She paused, and then started, masking her nervousness, "I don't do this a lot--hardly at all, really--but...uh. You wanna go to dinner, or something, sometime? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to," she quickly added, folding her arms over her chest, feeling the warmth of his jacket on her body. "I mean, I just...uh..."

Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

ian smiled. but his smiled was somewher ein between a smirk and smug. "oh course." he said. his voiice was soft like velvet. "i'd be happy to take you to dinner." "i'll pay to." he gave her a playful wink. "see you then, princess." he turned and started to walk down the path. waving ove rhis sholder as he did.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Arden smiled shyly, and then called, "Wait! When?" She pulled her hair back into a ponytail using a hair tie that was wrapped around her wrist, a habit of hers that she always did when she was nervous. Why am I acting like this? It's just a silly boy, one that I just met! But she couldn't help it. Even looking at him made her heart skip a beat. Stupid, stupid little girl, she scolded herself.

Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 pm

"whenever you see me next!" ian said. "see you then, love!' the wind blew another chilld breeze. it blew through ian's hair. and as it did, it blew out of his face, reveling a very poker face. one that looked almost mean and angry. then, he turned the corner and was gone. he finalyl arrived back at the hotel, and eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]   

Back to top Go down

Encounter in the meadow; the voilin's sad tune. [reserved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2