AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: A Familiar Tune   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Chase felt strange, walking through town without his guitar attached to either his hand or his back. But he didn't want to run the risk of getting it damaged; he doubted there were instrument repair shops to be found in Mineral Town. So, instead, he shoved his hands into the pockets of his worn jeans and hummed a tune to himself as he walked along.

A breeze blew through the town, rustling leaves on the trees and shifting the strands of Chase's dark hair. He absentmindedly brushed them out of his eyes, still concentrating on the swelling and falling music that was playing in his head.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 pm

For hours Aiyo sat on the sidewalk slouching, her eyes closed. There was a green meadow, flowers bloomed all around, the sun was bright with fresh air. Suddenly it was cold and damp, darkness everywhere as Aiyo floated in the midst of it. Renny laid down next to her appearing to be running in his dreams. Startled, she woke up giving a small yelp. Looking around, she saw Renny up and panting, then saw a shadow around the corner.

Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Kauz walked up the path, in a complete daze. her face was towrd te ground. she staggered back and forth as she walked. until she rammed right into somebody. she fell backwords. "ow!" she gasped hitting the ground and scrapping her elbow. "ah! i'm sorry!" she said. "are you ok?" "i wasn't paying atatention..." when she looked up at the person she ran into, she saw it was a boy. a boy she had neevr seen before.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Chase blinked. "Whoa," he said, startled. Girls around here seemed to travel in pairs, he noted, amused. He recognized the girl Aiyo from the beach, but the other girl, a brunette, the one who had ran into him, he had never seen before. He bent over to help her up. "Sorry about that," he chuckled, pulling her off of the ground. "Hi, Aiyo," he called over to the sleepy-looking girl and her dog. Turning back to the girl who had falled on the ground, he said, "It's my fault. I should've been paying attention." He smiled. "My name is Chase. What's yours?"

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 pm

"ah! Kazumi." she said giving a sweet smile. "kazumi Saski." "Nice to meet you chase-san." "I always like meeting new poeple!" "hey, were you humming something?" she asked. "even if i ran into you suddenly, i still kind of heard it." a sweat drop appeared on kazu's head. meetign new people still kind of made her nervous. although it was still fun for her to do.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Renny barked happily as he saw Chase and another girl he didn't know. He trotted over wagging his tail. Aiyo looked up and saw Kazu and Chase. "Ah, Hey Kazu. Hi Chase... right? From the beach? Sorry I have a short attention span." She sighed. Dusting her gown, she got up and followed Renny to them.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 pm

kazu bent down to lookat the dog. 'aww, he's so cute!" "can i pet him ayio-san?' she asked with gilttering eyes. she loved animals. and she started to hum a familier tune. she closed her eyes and smiled as she held out her fist of renny to sniff. she was taught when she was young to always do that so the naimal can't bite your fingers.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Renny licked Kazu's hands then started sniffing her feet. He got up on his hind legs and shook his paws at Kazu. "Ah, go right ahead. He loves getting scratched behind his ears and belly." Aiyo closed her eyes as she listened to the Kazu humming. "Its a wonderful tune." Renny shifted his head to the side and got onto his back.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 pm

kazu scrachted and pet renny. "aww you like that, huh?" she laughed. she laughed even hardder when she was licked. 'thanks." she said to ayio. "it was my mother's lulliby." "although my father always sang it to me." it was so pretty and i loved it alot. It's been a while though since i've sang it."

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Renny barked happily as Kazu scratched him. He panted then got up from his back and sat down next to Kazu. Aiyo blinked. "Its such a beautiful tune." She turned to Chase and said "I also heard a tune that you were humming. It was magnificent. What was that?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 pm

"yes, it was great." kazu said closing her eyes and smiling. kazu then closed her eyes and started to sing her mother's sing out loud. Her beautiful voice filled the streets, making people stop to listen. it had been a while since she had sung her mother's song out loud. it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Chase wished he had his guitar to accompany Kazumi's singing. Ignoring that familiar urge, he turned back to Aiyo, smiling. "Oh, that wasn't a specific song," he said, chuckling softly. "I always just make stuff up as I go along. It's more involved than just playing a song from memory." To prove his point, he started humming again, sitting down next to Aiyo and Renny. He reached over and scratched the dog behind his ears, and then leaned back on the palms of his big hands.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 am

*Roan walked widely fast,she continues walking when she saw girls and a boy the same age of her was having a conversation*ahh..may i bother you..*looks at chase*may i know your name..*points at aiyo and kazu*yours at well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Tune   

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Tune
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1