View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: i''m from the country, and i like it that way XD   Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm

that's actually a song <3 only instead of 'i'm' it's 'we're' and since i;m from the country, i can get away with saying "best be' and 'en'at' and 'ya'll' and other things XD i dun have the accent though. i'm not from the south either. north-east country <3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 am

I'm from the south. XD I live in Florida now, but I used to live with my grandma and my aunts when I was little. I LOOOOVE it up there. Much better than down here. XD Of course, I'm very attached to my aunt, and my cousins, so it may just be familial relationships that I miss. But nevertheless, I wish I lived with my aunt. ^^

I can sooooo pull off a Southern accent, though. XD

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

I live in England so...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Fri May 15, 2009 2:23 am

i live in the Philippines..proud to be pinoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Fri May 15, 2009 6:09 pm

PROUD TO BE BRITISH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Fri May 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Proud to be a True Blue Accented Aussie. >8]
(Americans always seem to find our accents hard to mimic. I don't even recognise mine, but apparently it's really strong. XD)

The country... Ahh, sounds nice~ Do you have a farm? 8D
Because that'd just be really cool. :O

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Fri May 15, 2009 8:59 pm

My uncle has a horse farm, and my great-uncle has a farm farm. 8D I love going there.

I'm the only one in my group of little preppy friends who can pull off an accent. They all try, but...doesn't really work out that well....XD (Yes, I hang out with preps. No, I am not a prep. It's a confusing situation.)

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:
(Americans always seem to find our accents hard to mimic. I don't even recognise mine, but apparently it's really strong. XD)

no, i don't live on a farm, but i have a friend who does! she calls her cows mean names it's funneh <D and there are alot of farms in out area too. and apperently we have am 'accent' people from other states here us and go 'oh, your from *insert city here*' idk. we say things like 'pop' en stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 am

I live in Wisconsin, as much of you know, but I lived in Arkansas. A place that is so much more country than Wisconsin. It was fun living there and I wish I could go back.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 16, 2009 1:19 am

i was born in a diff state too.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 16, 2009 1:26 am

Arkansas was the second state I moved to. I lived in other places before. My family used to move a lot, but now my parents decided to live in Wisconsin. Yet I still fell part country in my soul. It calls me and I feel that I can't express it here!

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 23, 2009 10:20 am

I've never moved before...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 23, 2009 12:15 pm

afsangel wrote:
Red Riding Hood wrote:

no, i don't live on a farm, but i have a friend who does! she calls her cows mean names it's funneh <D and there are alot of farms in out area too. and apperently we have am 'accent' people from other states here us and go 'oh, your from *insert city here*' idk. we say things like 'pop' en stuff.
we don't have a farm but we live near it..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   Sat May 23, 2009 3:14 pm

ohhh funny story here! when we first moved to the country, i was like, 6/7 years old. and there are two windows in my room, both of them you can see into our back yard. we have a total of 3 acrs of land. there's also this house ffaaarrr behind ours. ok so anyway, i went upstairs and looked out my window and saw cows on the land of the house behind ours. i ran downstrairs scrameing "wild cows!" they still tease me about it >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD   

Back to top Go down

i'm from the country, and i like it that way XD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1